Tu-134A1 1:144 Zvezda

Hello there to all of you.I have just finished the great 1:144 Zvezda tu-134.I really like this model.It fits and assembles almost perfectly.No major issues with it.I have painted it in tamiya and gunze colors.Finished it OOB.I have also made a full video build that I have posted on my youtube channel.If you want to see more of the build process please follow the link bellow

XbvdB9S.jpg

pwSJQXN.jpg

3MKAp1Y.jpg

ep4Yj1L.jpg

kEQ0CSn.jpg

AAkFOKX.jpg

zlQErCd.jpg

AfmDRdO.jpg

z79muDL.jpg

k7nuq6B.jpg

Aq66Btx.jpg

5Unf7Xr.jpg

ik1KUtr.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 4

Superb model and finishing - congratulations :goodjob:

The only Tu-134 I saw "in the flesh" was an Aviogenex machine which turned up unexpectedly at GLA when I was spotting sometime in the early 1980s. It was actually quite clean and presentable but what a racket when it took off. Happy days!

Dave G

Thanks guys.

Skodadriver I never saw the aviogenex tupolev despite me being born raised and still living in yugoslavia.Althoug I saw a lot of JAT airliners back then I was too young for spotting.I started doing that at the end of the 90s when I had access to a camera etc..I am still doing it to this day.

• Like 1

Great build of a classic soviet aircraft.I have a soft spot for those soviet airliners and your build does them justice.

I still remember seeing the Tupolevs,Ilyjushins and others on our airport.

Great sight and sound...