Paul Atkins

Paul Atkins

Hello to all from Coventry n lock down recently joined the forum as a new member iv been getting back into scale modelling after a break of some years I am mainly an aircraft RAF type but will build luftwaffe and usaaf ww2 models in 1/72 and 1/48 and will have a bash at dioramas... Hope these darn covid restrictions are soon over all the best hope to learn from the forums..... 

• Like 2

Hi, Paul.

A warm welcome to the site. Have a good time here - it's a great place to hang out.   

I am planning to trade at both the Midland Air Museum model-shows next year (usually June and December - obviously depending on the virus situation by that time). Maybe I'll see you there? 

Cheers.

Chris. 

:welcome: aboard Paul.  Good to have you here :) The pandemic has brought a lot of people back to modelling, and hopefully some of them will stay with us after the lockdowns are over and things are back to some semblance of normality, whatever that is :)

Thanks for the welcomes... As for the midland air museum not far from where I live was a member when it started 40 years ago I was their when Vulcan landed in 1983. Assisted with museum restorations of some of the aircraft... I still visit model shows at the museum.