Decals Buccaneer 1/72

Linus

Hi folks,

I had buy the sheets 72/401 and 72/402 from Print Scale, at first glance the colors of the serial nimbers and the low visibility nationality insignia seem the wrong color, there is someone who can tell me if it is my impression or simply once applied on the model painted with the correct colors everything is fine, since the carrier sheet is blue paper. I await comments thanks!

Linus

Print Scale are not very good. They will curl up like a millipede on acid. Often out of scale.

Be very careful how you handle them. Just dampen and leave on side of dish to release, and slide off with a wet brush.

Having said that, I have not had a problem with colours, so don't let the blue backing sheet put you off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Print Scale are not very good. They will curl up like a millipede on acid. Often out of scale.

Be very careful how you handle them. Just dampen and leave on side of dish to release, and slide off with a wet brush.

Having said that, I have not had a problem with colours, so don't let the blue backing sheet put you off.

Thank you bentwaters81 tfw, your info are very useful, and you encouraged me to continue!!!

Linus

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

They have reissued them with an update sheet in the back containing the correct pale blue codes ,serial numbers,deck designates. 

Urca, thanks for the new one, I had written to them, but I have not had any response, I'm sorry because I had bought even 2 sheets per type because the Bucc. I like it too much.

Linus

On 11/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, Linus said:

Urca, thanks for the new one, I had written to them, but I have not had any response, I'm sorry because I had bought even 2 sheets per type because the Bucc. I like it too much.

Linus

I would see from your supplier you should be able to get a refund or replacement sheets from the decal company. Good luck 

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Vorrei vedere dal tuo fornitore che dovresti essere in grado di ottenere un rimborso o fogli di sostituzione dall'azienda di decalcomanie. In bocca al lupo 

after writing to the Print Scale company, they replied asking me for the address as they will send me corrections for the sheets I previously purchased, I have attached photos with the sheets in question to the reply email. Now we look forward confidently.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

what can I say, I got the correct sheets, all at their expense, I must say that Print Scale is a correct and serious company, thanks Alexander and Olga. I will continue to buy your products!!!

Linus

• Like 3