Gee Dimensions?

TempestV

Hi all ,

Hope you are having a nice weekend. The title says it all - I'm currently working on a 1/48 late-war Mossie nightfighter and need to scratch some of the wiggly-amps. I have most things in hand but would be really grateful if someone could provide the dimensions of the Gee box?

As with the real thing space is pretty tight behind the pilots seat and I'd like to have a sense of the Gee box footprint.

cheers,

Chris

I concur with those dimensions and verified them by measuring a unit at our local museum. You might find my scratch build of the Gee set-up in my project below useful as a reference.

Edited by Crimea River
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks both and sorry for the delay in responding, my five year old son has keep me on my toes this past week!

I have since scratched a Gee set and plan to build the mounting frame next week when my next batch of evergreen strip arrives. I hope to scratch the radar set (it has two differently proportioned rectangular screens) this week and have a few decent pics to refer to. Any help with dimensions, should you have such info, would be greatly received!

cheers,

Chris