1/144 - Boeing B-757-200 by Zvezda - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Boeing B-757-200 by Zvezda - 3D renders - release in 2021

P&W and RR engines???  Too good to be true!

Lobe crease, pinched fuselage between the horizontal stabs and most importantly, accurate nose shape.  Looks like we have a winner here!

Best regards...Duncan

• Like 4

Both engines, two wheel types and winglet option as well. All you can dream of... i guess this could be the new big cheese in the hood!

Edited by RCI
finger trouble :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I gotta get some of these can't wait for the release and if anyone from Zvezda is reading a new Boeing B707 next please 

thank you for this one 

Eamonn

They did their homework and the results look very impressive. There's definitely a market for these, as surely as there's a market for their C-130. Might an all new 727-200 be next?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAT69 said:

They did their homework and the results look very impressive. There's definitely a market for these, as surely as there's a market for their C-130. Might an all new 727-200 be next?

second that. In case some zvezda guy reads it, disregard all above :D and go for the 727... haha so unlikely, but dreaming is allowed isnt it...

3 hours ago, 26Decals said:

Hopefully someone will do the early type RB211s :)

get your machine runnin and get us tons of screen printed decals for that one :) (thinking about classic delta, united, american etc. )

It does have more options regarding the engines, wingtips/lets and gear but no mentioning of the different door layouts!

I hope they will give us that as well..

cheers, Jan

9 hours ago, janneman36 said:

It does have more options regarding the engines, wingtips/lets and gear but no mentioning of the different door layouts!

I hope they will give us that as well..

cheers, Jan

Doubt it, and definitely not in this boxing, different door layouts = new fuselage. If we're lucky we'll get a -300 series kit in the not too distant future.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, k5054nz said:

Oooooooooh it's looking good! I have mine all planned out...

You & me both Zac, you & me both. :)

Steve.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, Aviation In Scale said:

And I have mine planned out! I've had these stickers for 13 years, waiting!

spacer.png

You and me both!

On 3/2/2021 at 8:46 AM, Team Aer Lingus said:

I gotta get some of these can't wait for the release and if anyone from Zvezda is reading a new Boeing B707 next please 

thank you for this one 

Eamonn

On 3/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, PhantomBigStu said:

Good news to see they;'ve not repeated the error with the 767 and included the RB211 as well. Also if a Zvezda rep is watching ignore the above and tool a A330 next 

GL2Owwt.gif

• Haha 1

I agree Sinister both would be fantastic a new tool Zvezda 707 & A330 preferably a 200 would be right up there on many wish lists. In the meantime I can't wait to get my hands on this kit & a new tool BAC 111 that's on the way from elsewhere 

Happy times for civilian modellers 

Eamonn

• Like 1

Hello 

Just to know : what about the Revell A330? (besides it's a -300 IIRC) .

Just because I had my mind set on the idea that the B757 was poorly served in 1/144th scale (as probably the B727, B707, A300-600 or later versions of the A340 plus some others) and I did not have included the A330 in my list. Anything to know about the Revell kit?

Best regards.. 

Eric B.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric B. said:

Hello 

Just to know : what about the Revell A330? (besides it's a -300 IIRC) .

Best regards.. 

Eric B.

For first, It can't be bought, last time Revell released A330 in 2013, according to scalemates.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Boeing B-757-200 by Zvezda - released