Fokker DVII, Carl Degelow, Eduard 1/72

Lovely looking model @Andwil - really good work. Great scheme too. I also like the grass mat you've got it displayed on - the leaf scatter looks really good. Do you know the manufacturer? The Fokker would look excellent on a simple, small, round, matt black MDF base, with a circle of that mat on top. 

Cheers, Jeff

12 hours ago, Jeff Wilson said:

Lovely looking model @Andwil - really good work. Great scheme too. I also like the grass mat you've got it displayed on - the leaf scatter looks really good. Do you know the manufacturer? The Fokker would look excellent on a simple, small, round, matt black MDF base, with a circle of that mat on top. 

Cheers, Jeff

Thanks Jeff.  The grass mat is something I picked up at a local hobby shop a few years ago, I can’t recall the make, but I think it was one of the German model railway scenery manufacturers.

AW

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Viking said:

Very nice D.VII, it looks bigger than 1:72. There is no end of nice colour schemes for D.VII's have you got any more planned?

Cheers

John

Cheers John.  I have a few more planned using the overtrees and after market decals.

AW