F111-A

HL-10

4 hours ago, f111guru said:

@Marxtuf @HL-10They're over the past number of years decals came with various marking. Aero decals from the 70's made a RAF Lakenheath F-111F and F-4D set when the phantoms left and the 111's got settled in. Also Xtradecals has a set X015-48 which has the F-4D, F-111F and the F-15E. These are post Libyan raid. Wing king aircraft. Twobobs made a set for Combat Lancer F-111A's deployed from Nellis AFB Nevada 1969 era. Then Microscale and Superscale ,made sets from the pre-production YF-111A and F-111B. Repli-scale made sets from the 80's F-111's for Cannon AFB, RAF Lakenheath and RAF Upper Heyford. These were for all the 111's that were assigned to those bases. Carecal has a new CD48185 F-111E set, CD48111 FB-111A, CARB48001 F-111 intake details. Superscale has MS481240 F-111A, MS481245 F-111E 77th FS 20th FW before they left to come back to the US. So I am not sure how many are available at this time.

I have a lot of information of the F-111. If anybody on the forum needs any help let me know. Either PM or email me at [email protected]

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

Wow. Thanks so much.

G'day HL,

You have done such a great job putting this one together. It is a real shame that the kit has such glaring errors as it looks good when it is assembled, but your kit looks to be a real head turner, well done,

cheers,

Pappy

• Like 1