What kit is this aircrew from?

speedy

Hi folks this was going to be the base for one of my aircrew. However I cannot find anything except the torso. Can you identify which kit it’s come from?. Once I find out I’ll put a wanted thread out.

50637952438_ca6b142cd3_c.jpg685B86E8-7EA0-405B-AC64-675066CC32FA

Edited by speedy

Yeah it’s 1/32 but I’ve never owned a Tamiya F-4. I’m trying to think from my 1/32 builds where it’s come from but I can’t work it out....

I had another look. I am now about as certain as I will ever be that that figure comes from a Tamiya F-4. I think the crew figures are identical between all Tamiya 32nd scale Phantoms. Here is a link to a thread on another forum with pictures of the crew. The only other thing I can think of is that it is part of another kit where the crew is an excellent copy of the Tamiya part. Come to think of it, I'm not sure about the crew in the Tamiya F-14. I think they are different, but maybe not, might be the same as in the F-4.

https://ww2aircraft.net/forum/threads/1-32-tamiya-f-4j.46766/

• Like 1

@speedylooked at both my instructions for the 1/32nd scale Tamiya F-15E, F-14A from 1984. Also out of a whim looked at an old 1/32nd scale pre-production Hasegawa F-18A and the figures look nearly identical. Just a thought.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

• Like 1

I have 2 kits and haven't finished any of them. But I have started one I don't know how long ago. Only thing I remember doing is running fiber optics to the position lights and have drawn up plans for diodes in the instrument panels.

I'm working to finish isolating a large shed I purchased to turn it into a workshop.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker