1/48 Kitty Hawk Su-34 Fullback

Thant

Absolutely stunning result Thant. The hyd pipes in the engine and U/C bays are a great addition and the overall extra detailing you've applied is out of this world. Absolute cracker, your skills are Masterful. :mike:

Cheers

Pete

• Thanks 1

Hi Thant, 

That is A W E S O M E!!! Brilliant modelling man! Kudos to you! I love the color modulation and weathering. Well done! 

This is very very inspiring as I am waiting for mine to arrive soon. Do you have any "heads up" for me as I heard some different opinions on Kitty Hawk kits?

Which specific hues did you use? 

Thanks in advance, 

Nikola

• Thanks 1

I know how much effort you put in to this one as mine is about 80% done but  don’t have the mojo to get it finished off. Well done there,if anybody finishes this model I think that they need a medal.

sammy

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Incredible work, you're attention to detail is impressive. I think I have spotted one easily fixed mistake though, should the door on the flight refuelling probe not be the other way around?

Duncan B 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 09/03/2021 at 15:30, Duncan B said:

Incredible work, you're attention to detail is impressive. I think I have spotted one easily fixed mistake though, should the door on the flight refuelling probe not be the other way around?

Duncan B 

So careless me!!!!

Thank you so much for pointing this out.

I will fix it right away!

• Like 1