This is Dayglo Models 1/32nd scale FIAT G-91.

It is a limited production resin kit.

I have o say it went together very easily for a resin kit.

The kit only comes with Luftwaffe markings, but Dayglo do a set of Italian markings.

The only aftermarket I used was some Airscale decals in the cockpit

Painted with Xtracolor enamels.

FIAT-9.jpg

FIAT-8.jpg

FIAT-7.jpg

FIAT-6.jpg

FIAT-5.jpg

FIAT-4.jpg

FIAT-2.jpg

FIAT-3.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Angelo

• Like 66

Wow, that looks superb. As Giorgio says you don't see G-91's modelled that often. Might have to dig one of my 1/72 ones out!

Terry

• Like 1

This is really done well, love the cockpit and the windscreen which you painted inside.  Weathering looks great, just the right amount.  I have some resin kits I have been afraid to tackle but this may push me along to give them a try.

• Like 1

Superb model. Paint work, weathering and especially the cockpit are real attention getters. All the praise above is well deserved.

• Like 1

Wow ! - didn't even know that this kit existed and it looks great. One of my favourite aircraft and great to see one built... wish someone would do a 'decent' one in 1:48 - I wrestled the Occidental kit into submission many years ago... never again !.

Ian.

• Like 2

Can't dispute or top what the others have said. Paintwork and weathering are superb! Wish we 1/72 modelers had a kit as nice as this one- guess we are stuck with the not-so-accurate Revell and the better but still not quite there Meng kits. The G-91 always reminded me of an F-86D that was on Weightwatchers. :giggle:

Mike

• Like 1

Thank you all very much!

All your comments& compliments are greatly appreciated.

Angelo :)

Outstanding results on the Gina Angelo.  I would be proud to have this grace my display cabinet.  It looks great!!!! :goodjob:

MIKE

• Like 1