US army Uh-60 color

beppe

From the T.O it lists Helo Drab, FS34031 as the exterior color. You could do a search for that color among your preferred paint brand. Somebody who models rotary-winged aircraft might be of more help.

Mike

I just checked my paint inventory, and I have that color in the Testors Modelmaster acrylic range, stock number TES4723; I think some of the major hobby distributors still have stocks of their enamel and acrylic ranges, but I don't think they can be shipped. AK Interactive also lists this color. Best I can do, sorry!

Edited by 72modeler
added text

Not a great pic, but this is my Trumpeter 1/72 CH-47D more or less finished with the AK US Army Helo Drab. You can see the jars hiding behind the model. A few million years ago I did a review for the Modeling Madness website of the Dragon 1/144 UH-60 kit; I used the Model Master version on those back then. As far as I know, those are the only 2 actual Helo Drab paints out there. This is the spec color since the mid 80s or so for all US Army helos, with a few exceptions, like the CH-47F model. 

spacer.png

Edited by Asmodai
scale