MIG 29 9/13 - Pixel dress

Another Fulcrum  from Great Wall Hobby. I try my hand on camo pixel. It prove to be easier than I thought at first. Each section of camo   was just taylored to the place it is intended to go. Some of the bigger ones were in two parts, except the Ukrainian Tryzub which is one piece to help  laying it I cut both "wings". They are strong enough to stand a few moving

- Had to change my usual photo spot owing to lock down, this one is not as good as my usual spot but I can accept it

rY54sE.jpg

7fKQXf.jpg

Kw7fc8.jpg

Kw7fc8.jpg

3mCWYb.jpg

7fKQXf.jpg

UOONlr.jpg

• Like 43

16 minutes ago, Vultures1 said:

Really nice digital camouflage - well done! Looking forward to some more photos when you can ...

- The problem with the photos has been overcome , sorry the other photos I have are too bad to be shown........

15 hours ago, exdraken said:

Wow, love it!

All decals or masks?

-Hi Werner

-Only the  3 shades pixel area are decals. They are settled on a background color, not a primer but the camo light grey background color

10 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

A masterpiece!

I'm thinking of getting the GWH MiG-29, how does it build?

Pete

-The kit is not  vicious to build at all. The two engines are inclued to be installed in the "I know they are here" mode. I only used the visible part.

10 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Fantastic masking!

So each colour section has its own mask? Looking at doing one of the Ukraine Fencers & the aftermarket masks are combined on one sheet??? Turns my brain to mush just looking at it!!!

Martin

-No some of them have two colors parts some of them have two shades. They have enough strength to allow some moving but to avoid irreparable damages I cut the bigger ones in two and even in three parts for the big Ukrainian insigna.

- The reference of this et is 48-74 from Authentic Decals

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...