Revell 1/72 Mirage 2000 Hellenic Air Force

It was quite a long time since I didn't posted new model but here I finally managed to get finished HAF Mirage 2000 with a very special paint job on the tail. Awesome design on the tail (both sides) belongs to @omererkmen who is also doing fantastic paint job mainly on Turkish Air Force's and some other countries' aircrafts. This design for HAF is not applied irl but at least applied in scale model now!  :) This was very unique one for me, wanted to share with you. There are some mistakes on the build itself obviously but I am trying to get better with each one. This was my 9th finished build I guess. All suggestions and comments are welcome as always.

2020-11-16_06-46-03

IMG_8795 IMG_8787 IMG_8796 IMG_8790 IMG_8842 IMG_8850 IMG_8809 IMG_8810 IMG_8840 IMG_8820

• Like 28

I've always thought that the Mirage 2000 is one of the most appealing modern military jets in the world. Your beautifully presented model certainly confirms my thoughts. Great photos really show off your model to its best advantage, but I particularly like the head on shot. It certainly highlights the aircraft's sleek and attractive lines. 

Thanks for sharing it with us. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cngaero said:

I've always thought that the Mirage 2000 is one of the most appealing modern military jets in the world. Your beautifully presented model certainly confirms my thoughts. Great photos really show off your model to its best advantage, but I particularly like the head on shot. It certainly highlights the aircraft's sleek and attractive lines. 

Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Thank you for your comment glad you like, I agree with you on mirage too :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, swralph said:

Great looking well worn model.😀

4 hours ago, Cessna said:

Nice build!

3 hours ago, Wulfman said:

Lovely build, like the weathering !

Wulfman

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Very professional looking, well done 👏 

2 hours ago, IGKent said:

Looks great the warrior of Hellas! :clap2: