Ju 88A-4, Revell 1/72

Lovely paint job, yellow and white are nightmares to get right on their own, you have managed to have them on the same aircraft and get them looking spot on!

The additions have lifted it to another level, love it.

Matt

10 hours ago, George_ said:

PS: sorry about my amateur photos 😅

The photos might be amateur (but really not too bad) but your modelling is excellent! I like that a lot.

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I appreciate that 

3 hours ago, sroubos said:

Weathering is very convincing, would love to know how you achieved that.

Great job!

Thank you, its a black, brown and white oil paints added in layers or mixed to a needed shade, and a lot of patience, wiping it off and starting again until I get desired effect

For the smoke stains I am using flat brushed from Tamiya, no. 3 and 5 with natural hair to blend the colors and create the effect.

George

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Your build has inspired me to pull my part built Revell Ju-88 out of the bottom of the abandoned pile (been there since 2012 when the kit first came out) and to try to get it finished. Hopefully it'll turn out half as good as yours.

Duncan B

19 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Your build has inspired me to pull my part built Revell Ju-88 out of the bottom of the abandoned pile (been there since 2012 when the kit first came out) and to try to get it finished. Hopefully it'll turn out half as good as yours.

Duncan B

Britmodeller has that effect. I've restarted a couple of builds myself after being inspired by the work of fellow modellers here!

• Like 2