1/48 Bf 110 G4 early by Eduard

Wuger91

Judging by the sprue layout, it seems to be a re-issue of their earlier kit. Compared to the previous ProfiPack edition, this one has two additional sprues (B and Y) and the resin gun cover. As far as I can tell, the marking options are also new.

• Wuger91 changed the title to 1/48 Bf 110 G4 early by Eduard
  • 1 month later...

Now that's what I call impressive box art! (You know, the kind of thing that would make you go and buy the kit even if it was a subject that you might not be all that interested in.....)

With a bit of luck they might make it available as a print like they've done with some of their other artwork.

• Like 2

Gary,

I think it is a reissue of their old kit with a new resin gun cover. The parts layout is the same as the older release, and ScaleMates lists it as having new decals. Plus, I have not seen or heard anything recently about them tooling a new one...and Eduard is usually quite happy to give us a peak into the kitchen so to speak ;)

Jan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

D5+AA is one of Helmut Lent's machines; C9+AC belonged to Leopold Fellerer; 2Z+OP was the aircraft accidentally landed in Switzerland by Helmut Treynogga.

Thank you. Interesting schemes.

c9-GD one of Schnaufers early a/c?