MiG Ye-50

Gad Sir, it's not British! Surely you haven't run out of our aircraft.

More seriously, I have one of these and was checking it out a few days ago with a view to getting started but was a little wary after building the Ye 2a. Are there any toublesome areas?

John

Sssshhhh! Don't tell anyone. No chance of running out of Brit subjects but I do like things with big red stars on them as well.

I can't remember any major problems with this so I suppose that's a good thing but it could just be old age......  The usual test-fitting and fettling etc plus checking photos for where some parts go as the instructions don't actually help. I haven't built my Ye-2A yet, what problems did you have with it?

Cheers.

Steve

They are in here if you want to look

I suggest that you tape the fuselage halves together and check the canopy fit when you start

John

Edited by John R

Cheers.

On 17/11/2020 at 10:25, John R said:

They are in here if you want to look

I suggest that you tape the fuselage halves together and check the canopy fit when you start

John

Sorry John, I totally missed that one! I've either got used to building this type of kit or the Ye-50 is much better as I didn't  have the same issues. Thanks for the heads-up. I hope you are more encouraged to start the Ye-50 now.

Steve