“Take’em Down… NOW! ” version 2

Although, I’m still working on this diorama, it is 99% complete. Adding a little more details and weathering to certain parts and areas, will bring it to a close. The previous diorama, version one, is no more.

TTDN6-vi.jpg
TTDN5-vi.jpg
TTDN7-vi.jpg
TTDN5a-vi.jpg
TTDN3-vi.jpg
TTDN2-vi.jpg
TTDN-vi.jpg
TTDN4-vi.jpg

Edited by tiking
  • Like 40

This is a superb diorama! Excellent detail, great figure poses, superlative painting skills. It really tells a story (something which some modellers tend to overlook in their dioramas).

Thanks for sharing with us.

Chris. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spruecutter96 said:

This is a superb diorama! Excellent detail, great figure poses, superlative painting skills. It really tells a story (something which some modellers tend to overlook in their dioramas).

Thanks for sharing with us.

Chris. 

Appreciate it Chris. thank you.

21 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

That is a rather brilliant diorama. Excellent.👏

Thanks Stef.

The old Toyota pick up was a tough old beast. I used to enjoy driving them in the desert.

But you've certainly messed that one up good and proper! 

A fabulous diorama as always. The excellence level is still high.

5 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

The old Toyota pick up was a tough old beast. I used to enjoy driving them in the desert.

But you've certainly messed that one up good and proper! 

A fabulous diorama as always. The excellence level is still high.

Thank you kindly brother. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, quasi said:

Your builds and paints are always are perfect balance. I'd love to see you do a scratch build/kitbash dio in the same world as your antigrav vehicles!

q

Appreciate it. I have been considering doing one forever. I have several designs in my head that i am considering. Haven't decided on what how exactly. Still a work in mind process. 

Brilliant. I can see it being a large one! What kind of scenes/themes would you choose? Maintenance - repair - construction - damaged - future war - mid-race, or something completely different? You're composition and detail really do add realism to a lot of unique and well made models

q

22 hours ago, quasi said:

Brilliant. I can see it being a large one! What kind of scenes/themes would you choose? Maintenance - repair - construction - damaged - future war - mid-race, or something completely different? You're composition and detail really do add realism to a lot of unique and well made models

q

Appreciate your uplifting words. Thanks. Not really sure yet. I'm trying to figure out something I can do differently from the rest. That has always been my theme song when building. I guess you've noticed that since i started on this board. ;) I really want to do something that will stand out. That's why its taken a long time to put a theme together. But by God's grace, I'll hopefully come up with something. 

Edited by tiking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...