Miniart T-55A Early Mod. 1965 - 37016 Full Interior

8 hours ago, diablo rsv said:

When I was watching your WIP on this I thought it was going to turn out to be an excellent model and you really have delivered. That is an excellent build Ed!:clap: 

Wayne

Thank you Wayne, I'm really pleased how it turned out, I did wonder at times during the build. Thanks for your support throughout.

Ed

Save repetition from the WIP I'll just to say tremendous work Ed, just tremendous!

The quality of work on the interior is every bit equally to that of the exterior too.

Great work, looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Atb

Darryl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, IGKent said:

Looking great! :yes:  I love Soviet tanks especially.

1 hour ago, Snitok1983 said:

Bravo! A real work of art!

Many thanks to both of you, really appreciate that you have looked in and made kind comments, thank you...

Ed

Absolutely stunning, I watched the WIP with great interest because I really like cold war soviet armour. I love it how everything came together so nice and tight. The voice in the back of my mind shouts "chromatic richness" with a spanish accent and the voice is right. Lovely.

Cheers,

Ernst.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ernst said:

Absolutely stunning, I watched the WIP with great interest because I really like cold war soviet armour. I love it how everything came together so nice and tight. The voice in the back of my mind shouts "chromatic richness" with a spanish accent and the voice is right. Lovely.

Cheers,

Ernst.

Many thanks Ernst for your kind comments and for following along on the WIP, really appreciate it, I'm just starting a T-60 interior build, hope to see you there.

Ed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edjbartos said:

I'm just starting a T-60 interior build, hope to see you there.

Ed, I will also observe the build of this tank 👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Excellent work Ed, proper quality modelling going on fella. 
What's next ? 

Thank you, really appreciate that, i have just started on a T-60 Gorky from Miniart with full interior and will start posting early next week...

Ed

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Escaflowne said:

A high detail work very precise with a sober weathering but realistic.

Beautiful work

Very interesting wip, thanks to share👍

Thanks for your kind comments, i'm glad you found the WIP interesting, when i look through it now i cannot believe the amount of work that i have done to the model

many thanks

Ed

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 06:50, edjbartos said:

The model is pretty much OTB

Hi!

My difficulty in armour is with the Soviet greens. These shades are always difficult to reproduce on a 1/35 model so that the result is satisfactory. You did it!

Although I only do WW2, I really enjoyed seeing this T55. The naval flag was a happy choice. I liked everything and I want to see more ....😀

What is the meaning of the term OTB? For those from outside the UK ... do not understand.

Cheers,

Fábio.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fpmeyer said:

Hi!

My difficulty in armour is with the Soviet greens. These shades are always difficult to reproduce on a 1/35 model so that the result is satisfactory. You did it!

Although I only do WW2, I really enjoyed seeing this T55. The naval flag was a happy choice. I liked everything and I want to see more ....😀

What is the meaning of the term OTB? For those from outside the UK ... do not understand.

Cheers,

Fábio.

Thanks Fábio, really appreciate your comments, OTB stands for Out The Box, so basically the only add on that i purchased for this model was the tow cable and i added my own handles the rest of the parts came straight out of the box. Some people will purchase various  additions such as stowage or extra photo etch etc. 

thanks for asking, all the best

Ed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1