Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have two AMP helicopter kits in my stash awaiting my attention.  Yours turned out great so this give me hope.  Love the blue color!  Hard to paint to look this good.  Nice pictures too.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Harold55 said:

I have two AMP helicopter kits in my stash awaiting my attention.  Yours turned out great so this give me hope.  Love the blue color!  Hard to paint to look this good.  Nice pictures too.

Thanks for feedback. Helicopters from AMP is not difficult to assembling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks great, Michael. Nice one.

 

I would love to have a go at flying a Sycamore (not much chance of that!), as it was such a quirky machine and so very different from modern helicopters. The nearest I've got has been sitting in a cockpit in a museum. I'm not sure that I'd feel entirely comfortable being held up by wooden blades, though!

 

Jon

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jonners said:

That looks great, Michael. Nice one.

 

I would love to have a go at flying a Sycamore (not much chance of that!), as it was such a quirky machine and so very different from modern helicopters. The nearest I've got has been sitting in a cockpit in a museum. I'm not sure that I'd feel entirely comfortable being held up by wooden blades, though!

 

Jon

Thanks for feedback, Jon.

How I know, today only one flying Sykamore on earth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael,

 

Thats beautiful. Especially the modulation/shading in the paintwork. That is so easily overdone, but I think it's just right,

 

Congratulations on this,

 

Alan

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quiet Mike said:

What a lovely build 👏

 

2 hours ago, dnl42 said:

Nice work! :clap2:

 

1 hour ago, Angus Tura said:

Michael,

 

Thats beautiful. Especially the modulation/shading in the paintwork. That is so easily overdone, but I think it's just right,

 

Congratulations on this,

 

Alan

 

1 hour ago, rodenlee said:

Beautiful work Michael- a lovely looking machine.

 

Cheers

Shaun

 

1 hour ago, Abandoned Project said:

That is beautiful

 

18 minutes ago, exdraken said:

Great work!

Looks delicate!

:thumbsup:

 

11 minutes ago, 71chally said:

Superb!

Friends, thanks for your feedbacks.

Best regards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb helicopter with a dream finish!

 

Is the main rotor folding mechanism included in the kit or did you scratchbuild it?

 

Anyway, it not only looks good but makes the model easy to display in the vitrine.

 

Impressive work!

 

Kind regards,

 

Joachim

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Superb helicopter with a dream finish!

 

Is the main rotor folding mechanism included in the kit or did you scratchbuild it?

 

Anyway, it not only looks good but makes the model easy to display in the vitrine.

 

Impressive work!

 

Kind regards,

 

Joachim

Thanks Joachim.

Blade holder from kit.

Best regards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...