On 11/9/2020 at 11:06 PM, Hewy said:

Very smart,great job👍

On 11/9/2020 at 11:50 PM, wellsprop said:

Super model!

On 11/9/2020 at 11:53 PM, Terry1954 said:

Rather splendid!

Terry

10 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Lovely job Michael , The Australian scheme really shows the Sycamore off at its best. Nailed it!

Cheers

Pete

10 minutes ago, SteveMc said:

Very nice job Michael. Good to see a Sycamore in Australian Navy colours.

Thanks all for feedback.

Best regards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is an excellent looking model. I’ve just started this kit, and already have run into problems. The instrument decal is too big for the panel part and doesn’t match the PE part. Also, the part that the instrument panel is mounted on which is then mounted on the floor of the cockpit, is straight on the sprue, but is shown as curved in the instructions. How did you get on with this, did you bend the part ?

Jon

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Faraway said:

That is an excellent looking model. I’ve just started this kit, and already have run into problems. The instrument decal is too big for the panel part and doesn’t match the PE part. Also, the part that the instrument panel is mounted on which is then mounted on the floor of the cockpit, is straight on the sprue, but is shown as curved in the instructions. How did you get on with this, did you bend the part ?

Jon

I think I’ve answered my own question. The part they show to fit the panel to the cockpit floor is number C62. But C62 is the tail skid. The part to fit the panel to the floor is D97. This kit is going to be a challenge.

Jon

• Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, Faraway said:

Jon

Thanks John. I'm hasn't bend this parts.