Aquatic Eyes in the Sky...1/48 Beriev Be-4 (KOR-2), Soviet Navy

Reini78

My dad´s newest upcoming project, an "exotic" kit from Mars Models. In western European online shops you can´t really find this kit, bought it in the Ukraine.

Sprues look good, clear parts too.

Here´s a preview from IPMS Germany

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Mars_Models/48003_Beriew_Be-4/Berijew_Be-4.html

50578948047_8265629766_b.jpgDSC_0001 by grimreaper110, auf Flickr

• Like 6

That's certainly an interesting-looking plane, which I'd never heard of before. The engine looks way too big for the rest of the airframe, almost like it belongs on something much bigger!

The kit looks pretty good too.....

• Reini78 changed the title to Maritime Eyes in the Sky...1/48 Beriev Be-4 (KOR-2) Soviet Navy
  • Reini78 changed the title to Aquatic Eyes in the Sky...1/48 Beriev Be-4 (KOR-2) Soviet Navy

Good start! Interesting is the technological split of fuselage with cockpit details attached to the front half of hull. The moulds looks great, sharp and delicate detailed...

Unfortunatelly not my scale, but the machine is very familiar to me. Last year  I was improving my build of very old Polish RPM kit in 1/72 of this machine looking already on renders of Mars Model (it was on RFI), it could be nice of them if they will scale it down to 1/72.

I am it will turn out brillant as always!

Regards

J-W

• Like 1