F-15E, Academy, 1/72

Hi! A few days ago I finished the F-15E from the Academy. Easy construction, very good detail. I just changed the nozzles to Aires. Main color painted FS36118 from AK RC. I also used Tamiya, Gunze, Vallejo and AK Xtreme metal paints.

UxulSeL.jpg

DSdFaZ7.jpg

31JOQSE.jpg

IHmzQIL.jpg

ATbzIrz.jpg

oA0VNhE.jpg

hfArmKv.jpg

KSuEjgY.jpg

Edited by Mates
  • Like 22

That looks fantastic & the grey tone looks just right. 

Looks like you've got rid of the canopy seam pretty well! Crazy that you open the box & everything else looks spot on then a glance at that clear canopy means you have to sand & buff it out!

Superb job. 👍

Martin

@Lightningboy2000, first, thank you for positive reaction. Canopy seam has been removed without issue. In addition, this element was still soaked with the AK Gauzy Agent. Too bad it is not possible to build with an open cockpit, because the details are very good. I was building this model for the second time so I knew what the problems were.

I think the paint FS36118 from AK RC looks very good. 

Edited by Mates
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mates said:

@Lightningboy2000, first, thank you for positive reaction. Canopy seam has been removed without issue. In addition, this element was still soaked with the AK Gauzy Agent. Too bad it is not possible to build with an open cockpit, because the details are very good. I was building this model for the second time so I knew what the problems were.

I think the paint FS36118 from AK RC looks very good. 

That Gauzy Agent stuff looks good for canopies, keep meaning to get some.

Cheers

Martin