1/48 Phantom XV582 Black Mike decals - sorted

Blacktjet

I have Xtradecal 48007 which includes Black Mike. Unfortunately I need it, but worth looking out for the set here in the For Sale section, asking in Wanted, or looking on eBay etc.

Just now, 71chally said:

Edited by 71chally

Was hoping someone might know a retailer that has X007-48 in stock, assuming Hannants didn't up scale their more recent 1/72 offering.

I could probably make up the main markings but the stencils are Blake Mike specific - all red!

On 11/8/2020 at 12:03 AM, Blacktjet said:

Was hoping someone might know a retailer that has X007-48 in stock, assuming Hannants didn't up scale their more recent 1/72 offering.

I could probably make up the main markings but the stencils are Blake Mike specific - all red!

I have X007-48. From memory (it's in the loft as I type) the envelope has been torn open but it is all complete. I can trade for X48-155 or will have to sell for £10 (inc. postage) to cover purchase of another sheet so I can build the Hawk.

Or you can have my sheet from the Hasegawa boxing for free (I think I still have it...)

PM me if interested and I'll go and have a look.

Jon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blacktjet changed the title to 1/48 Phantom XV582 Black Mike decals - sorted