The Invisible Man

swralph

Hi Friend's.

I thought I would do something a little different.I bought this cheap pre coloured snap together kit.

Well what a mistake that was,upon opening the box all I saw was nothing,I thought I had been ripped off but then I put my hand in the box and felt something even though I couldn't see.
I realised that the parts were in the box,no problem I thought.

There were 10 part's in the kit,head arm's torso,shoe's,leg's and hand's.

I managed to feel my way around the part's of the kit before I snapped them together.One really annoying problem I had was that I dropped a part,it took me about 2 hour's to find.My wife had thought I had gone madder than usual because I was running my hand's slowly over the floor and desk.

Having finally managed to put the kit together.I decided to add some ink wash's to add depth to the kit,of course I used invisible ink.I then placed the finished kit on this wooden plinth.

Over all I think I did enjoy doing this kit and would recommend it to anyone interested in this sort of model.
Hope you like.
All the best.
Ralph.

images[3]

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 19

18 hours ago, RAF4EVER said:

You should have posted this on 1 April.🤩🤩

18 hours ago, RAF4EVER said:

You should have posted this on 1 April.🤩🤩

5 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

For my money, his face is a little on the pink side... but the rest of him looks very good. 

Chris. 

17 hours ago, cosmosman said:

Think the plinth is a bit undersize for size of the model.

25 minutes ago, Vince1159 said:

I had the same problem when i bought the 1/18 Vanquish from 'Die Another Day',it was supposed to come with the invisible version as well but i still haven't found it...

Very funny guys.😀

3 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

I had the same problem when i bought the 1/18 Vanquish from 'Die Another Day',it was supposed to come with the invisible version as well but i still haven't found it...

I heard that some die-hard "visibilist" action-group members broke into the warehouse and stole all the invisible versions from the boxes, in protest against fascist, anti-visible government measures (or some similarly messed-up nonsense).

Chris.  

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

I heard that some die-hard "visibilist" action-group members broke into the warehouse and stole all the invisible versions from the boxes, in protest against fascist, anti-visible government measures (or some similarly messed-up nonsense).

Chris.  

1 hour ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Haha- well at least you didn’t need to worry about excess decal film! 

🙂

20 minutes ago, spruecutter96 said:

Just a small point.... shouldn't the handkerchief in his jacket breast-pocket be red, instead of white?

I shall collect my winter outer-garment....

Chris. 

1 minute ago, JohnT said:

What’s the scale?

Very funny guys.😀

Chris it is blue with white polka dots.

John it a scale that no one can see.but probably 54mm.

1 hour ago, RACETRACK said:

i cant tell you how much trouble i had finding the cloaked bird of prey i've just finshed.

So, you could say that those Klingons have not actually klinged-on too well....

My coat I will get.

Chris. 

• Haha 1