• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 7:29 AM, Adam Poultney said:

I've noticed the 500 errors have really gone up in frequency recently

Hi

Yep i have noticed that as well

cheers

jerry

On 17/11/2020 at 17:01, Spookytooth said:

Hi Mike, I am getting the "503" intermittently but the "Refresh" button takes me to the page I was looking for.

Simon.

Yeh I get that; I just reload using the curly arrow at the top of the page and all's well with the world again.😁

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting the error 500 stuff a lot when I try to login to the site, I put my details in, hit the login button, and it just error 500's me, then on a refresh sometimes I'm logged in, and sometimes I'm not, It's starting to get mildly annoying to be honest...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm so used to 500 errors now, they've become a feature of the site.  Think I'd worry if I noticed it stop.
Just refresh and carry on.

@Mike, if you ever start offering merchandise for the BM site, I'd consider a mug or a Tee shirt with the 500 error message.

• Haha 15

5 hours ago, Robert Stuart said:

I'm so used to 500 errors now, they've become a feature of the site.  Think I'd worry if I noticed it stop.

@Mike, if you ever start offering merchandise for the BM site, I'd consider a mug or a Tee shirt with the 500 error message.

Ditto

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2022 at 10:56 AM, Robert Stuart said:

I was surprised to find 'Error 500 - Internal Server Error' T-shirts available online. There really is a T-shirt for everything!  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Terry1954 said:

Had some strange and different unavailability messages in the last hour. Obvs I'm back on now, but the messages were not the normal ones!

Terry

Got that too this morning. Said something like 'due to an error we can't display this site. Went away, came back, went away again, at least for now.

• Like 1

Just now, Pin said:

After the forum update "View New Content" screen is 30% empty. Is it expected? Is it for me only? I can scroll down, of course, but .... 

Something is up with it, so I need to look into it :shrug:

• Thanks 1