Churchill MkVII Crocodile - Light her up! (W/Flame effects) 1/48

Tamiya 1/48 Crocodile with scratch build base and flamethrower effects. Enjoyed the smaller scale and glad I chose it rather than the original 1/35 as the base would have been huge.

Hope you enjoy it. 

Churchill MkVIi Crocodile Churchill MkVIi Crocodile Churchill MkVIi Crocodile Churchill MkVIi Crocodile

And one #NOFLITER ie as the lighting looks under normal light. 

20201104_222937

Check out my new how to video showing how I go about making my flame effects. Subscribe to the channel too as I cover things like figure painting and dio scenics and will be updating more content soon. 

Edited by Red Five
  • Like 67
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely brilliant model, really well executed. My only comment would be about the commander figure. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes showing so much of himself out of the hatch! Head and shoulders only, and less if it could be arranged. Mortality amongst tank commanders was horrific.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, riever49 said:

Absolutely brilliant model, really well executed. My only comment would be about the commander figure. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes showing so much of himself out of the hatch! Head and shoulders only, and less if it could be arranged. Mortality amongst tank commanders was horrific.

My thoughts too, I was on twitter asking alot of people. I did however find a video from the Tank Museum which had a copmmander very proudly out of his turret whilst flaming so I went with it. I was secpitcal too. But i assume being in one of those things took balls of steel anyway so sticking out thast far wouldnt bother him  haha

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I did however find a video from the Tank Museum which had a copmmander very proudly out of his turret whilst flaming so I went with it.

Maybe a training or demonstration film.  

Is there a link to how you did the flame effect (or similar) ?   It's very impressive.

cheers

T

• Thanks 1