More WW1 Wheels from Copper State Models

Kingsman

They've mentioned in the past that they have plans for up to 16 different AC releases. Only time will tell how many we eventually see, and whether we get 16 distinct vehicles, or if it's different variants of the same cars. Either way, they've done a great job so far with their previous kits.

Personally I'm hoping for a Mgebrov-Renault

mIX_JN9YgIXcpopjQ5A0MlmOP5GMxaUT497JmxcU

Andy:cat:

• Like 1

There are some interesting Russian cars, certainly.  Garford-Putilov, anyone?  Perhaps greater proliferation there than anywhere at the time: and there were a lot of different armoured cars produced during WW1.  Good strategic mobility in a large country.  Of course Miniart have delved into that area now too with their Austins.  I wonder if they'll do one of the 2 types of armoured LGOC B type lorry, although there may only have been a single one of the Dunkirk-built model.

I'd like to see an RNAS Seabrook or a Pierce Arrow AA with the 2pdr pom-pom, but there are many other candidates.  Bussing, Daimler and Erhardt Panzerwagens spring to mind.

• Like 1

Really like the look.of the Canadian MG Carrier, very Steam Punk. That Mgebrov looks like an armour plated F1 car!

Regards,

Steve

Edited by fatfingers

As Andy says, that Mgebrov is the "production" Renault chassis version of which about a dozen were built.  There were related one-off versions built on Benz, Isotta-Frascini, Pierce-Arrow and White chassis.  The White had a longer rear body with a second turret with a 37mm Hotchkiss gun.  It is not immediately apparent but the turret is not in fact 2 side by side turrets as it might appear but is actually a large single turret which is roughly heart-shaped in plan view with 2 frontal lobes each mounting an MG.

• 3 weeks later...