• Deltas & Flying wings
    • Nukes!
    • In the Commonwealth
    • Mudhens
    • Made in Germany
    • South America
    • The great British GB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 11:00

As evetyone is in the voting fever, I decided to place a small poll of my own alongside the great bunfight. The idea is to have a sort o primaries for my next years GB proposal.

Here are the proposals with a short description:

Deltas & Flying wings: Any aircraft that flies through wing lift and does not have tailplanes and/or a tail. Canards are allowed.

Nukes! : Anything used to lauch a nuke or nuclear powered.

In the Commonwealth: Stuff used by any Commonwealth nation apart from the UK. ( but Uk made stuff used in the commonwealth counts!)

Mudhens: Thr opposite of the Interceptor GB.

Made in Germany: Anything made in Germany.

South America: another great geographical GB.

The great British GB: Anything British, because this is Britmodeller aftet all!

Edited by Anatol Pigwa
  • Like 1

Can we have an All Of the Above option?

Tried to get a Nukes GB going a few years back under the title Nuclear Family but it didn't make the cut and think we've had a successful couple rounds of Made In Britain. Mudhens was something I was intending to propose once the Interceptor GB is underway to include bombers and strike aircraft along with artillery and ships that have been used for naval bombardment of ground targets. South America also sounds good as does Deltas. Quite a collection of ideas you have there fella :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well, I will only enter one or two proposals, as there will be a lot of "overspill" from this years bunfight. 

I won't mind however if somone adopts one or the other idea. So if you want to take owenership of the Mudhens, be my guest ;)

This is also intended as an idea pool . Most people will probably want to come up with their own GB idea though, I imagine.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robert Stuart said:

Took me over a week to spot this thread, sorry.

If by mudhens you mean the same as I mean by mudmovers, then that would grab my attention ... things like A10s and, in, WWII Typhoons, IL2s and Stukas?

That's exactly where I'm going with this one but with the addition of artillery pieces, ICBMs, bombers and the such like. Anything that is used to attack ground targets.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 16:36, Robert Stuart said:

Took me over a week to spot this thread, sorry.

If by mudhens you mean the same as I mean by mudmovers, then that would grab my attention ... things like A10s and, in, WWII Typhoons, IL2s and Stukas?

As @Col. mentioned the idea is anything that brings the pain to the ground, so the planes you mentioned are certainly right on the spot.

• Like 1