1:48 Decals for a Coastal Command Mossie circa D-Day?

Matt_

I'm looking to build up my 1:48 Tamiya Mossie to represent something from Coastal Command around D-Day time period. I love the look of the EDSG over Sky with full invasion stripes (+ rockets!). However I'm struggling to find any decals to depict one of these that are actually available.

There was an AeroMaster set that contained HR130 "LA-E" of 235 Squadron, but that's long out of production and I can't find any remaining.

Another possible subject would be HR118 "W" from 235 Squadron. There was a Kits at War set that contained this aircraft, but again I can't find any, and KaW seems long gone.

Anyone got any ideas for sourcing the decals, or for other subjects that I may be able to get markings for?

The Coastal Command Mosquito didn't carry rockets until late on in 1944, prior to this they would carry external tanks or bombs/ depth charges. The invasion stripes would be only on the lower surfaces by this point or have been removed entirely. 

1 hour ago, Mark Harmsworth said:

Aviaeology are to release a set covering 143, 235, & 248 Sqns - shown as a future release at Hannants

Thanks. Maybe they'll be available by the time I get to paint. I am slooooooooooooooooow. 🐌 😅

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

The Coastal Command Mosquito didn't carry rockets until late on in 1944, prior to this they would carry external tanks or bombs/ depth charges. The invasion stripes would be only on the lower surfaces by this point or have been removed entirely. 

Booo. Hissss. Party pooper. :sad:   😁😁😁😁😁

Would these mossies have had the Gee system at this time?

Are there any other things that are worth adding/changing on the Tamiya kit?