Matchbox Henschel Hs 126

I love Matchbox kits, they always go together really well despite lack of detail compared to modern kits. I picked this up from auction site a few years ago and it was a bit battered. Decals were ruined so utilised some from the Italeri kit - these were nearly as bad but were ok in the end so all good. Built OOB with addition of a few missing panel lines on top wing and some seatbelts.

20201030_114958.jpg

20201030_115014.jpg

20201030_115004.jpg

• Like 39

That looks very nice. I like your scheme. 👍

How did you get the wing on straight? 

I just did the Heller Focke wulf 56 and had trouble getting the wing on. At the moment I'm building the ICM Hs 126 which I expect to be a challenge. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Greg Law said:

That looks very nice. I like your scheme. 👍

How did you get the wing on straight? 

I just did the Heller Focke wulf 56 and had trouble getting the wing on. At the moment I'm building the ICM Hs 126 which I expect to be a challenge. 

Thanks! No issues with the wing at all - fit was fine. I painted it with wing separate to aid painting but Matchbox kits I think are usually fairly forgiving in this regard

• Thanks 1

I have built a few of those over the years but none of them were as good as yours,...... excellent job and the desert scheme looks excellent too,..... top notch mate,

Cheers

Tony

• Thanks 1