It's a what if but not a million miles off the mark as while the development of the T-45 Goshawk was underway the 

USAF took a serious look at a version to suit there need's.so plenty of decal's in the stash but need to look at what kind 

of colour scheme would look good,kit won't be here for a few day's so plenty of time to look.Picked up a Red Arrows boxing

for a fiver on e-bay.

• Like 2

Kit arrived in A1 condition as expected in bright red plastic which should be interesting as she will be painted overall white!

Interior painting first.

20201107_110446

• Like 2

Not one of my better ideas to paint a red plastic kit white two coats of white primer and three Tamiya white and there's still a pink

hue to the damn thing,I'm in two mind's whether to go dayglo or dark blue for the trim.

20201108_191943

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Always dayglo, and you already have the pink primer on ready to go. 

She's had a couple more Coat's HB and now White,yes Dayglo it will be as my spare USAF titles are black.

• Haha 1

Hi folk's,a pot of dried up Orange led to a change of colour so I went for Blue rather than plain old white just a little tidying up but looking

good masking wise.

20201114_162948

• Like 2

One of the rules of a good WHIF is that it's got to look "right" - and your Hawk looks just right.

The blue/white scheme looks a lot like an anniversary special scheme if you could lay hands on some suitable markings for the tail......

• Like 1