A blow back cap for H+S

Doggy

Barwell’s do these.

https://barwellbodyworks-shop.com/gb/omni-series/1004-protective-cap-rubber-cap.html?search_query=Cap&results=32

But keep your finger on it when blowing back or it will shoot off.

But that is double the fun.  When you are a bit bored you can line up some Airfix 1:32 toy soldiers as a shooting gallery.  Aim the airbrush, apply air, and watch the rubber end cap knock the soldiers down 😀

Not sure if H&S actually do one.  I have a dim memory that when they did the ‘cult of paint’ kickstarter they included one but was special edition - but also my mind may be failing me.  If they did, those special editions were sold exclusively through element games so if they are available separately it would be from them.

Cheers,

Nigel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes we stock them and normally supply one and cleaning brushes with the airbrush.  PN 128990

They are a yellow plastic cap you put over the airbrush to force the air into the brush to mix paint or  help to clean the brush.

A little cheaper than the £3.20 that badger charge  for a rubber cap.

When we charge it's £0.30

If anyone needs one send me an SAE and I'll drop one in the post.

The address is under contact on the home  page of the website

H&S Yellow cap

Paul

40 minutes ago, nheather said:

Barwell’s do these.

https://barwellbodyworks-shop.com/gb/omni-series/1004-protective-cap-rubber-cap.html?search_query=Cap&results=32

But keep your finger on it when blowing back or it will shoot off.

But that is double the fun.  When you are a bit bored you can line up some Airfix 1:32 toy soldiers as a shooting gallery.  Aim the airbrush, apply air, and watch the rubber end cap knock the soldiers down 😀

Not sure if H&S actually do one.  I have a dim memory that when they did the ‘cult of paint’ kickstarter they included one but was special edition - but also my mind may be failing me.  If they did, those special editions were sold exclusively through element games so if they are available separately it would be from them.

Cheers,

Nigel

• Like 1