1/48 - Vultee A-31/35 Vengeance by Dora Wings - A-31 Test Build - Available from March 1st

Wuger91

On 11/17/2021 at 5:48 AM, dora said:

Don't worry about it.  ;)

DSC-0406.jpg

DSC-0407.jpg

DSC-0403.jpg

Amazing stuff Eugen!! I hope the book and info I emailed you were of help. I saw the test shot at Telford and loved it!! And took the chance to buy the Curtiss SNC at your stand. Looking forward for the Vengeance to be available!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tbolt said:

Nice.

I really don't want to buy this kit, but I fear I will anyway 🤪

Be strong!! Don't let fear paralyse you. 🤪 In fact get two! 🤑 Dora will be able to develop the next kit that much quicker.

I'd like two one for USAAF in GB and other Aussie. Look there's even a set of stencils and if that doesn't convince you.....🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SleeperService said:

Be strong!! Don't let fear paralyse you. 🤪 In fact get two! 🤑 Dora will be able to develop the next kit that much quicker.

I'd like two one for USAAF in GB and other Aussie. Look there's even a set of stencils and if that doesn't convince you.....🤣

The problem is finding the places to store the kits. I've bought 31 kits this year so far 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Tbolt said:

The problem is finding the places to store the kits. I've bought 31 kits this year so far 🤷‍♂️

Yep this appears to be a widespread problem for the last couple of years.  Too many must have kits which are ticking off my wish list.  My sheds are starting to become difficult to enter.  And forget trying to find a particular kit!!! Too many boxes 😬 

I think it’s an awesome problem to have👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cammer625 said:

Yep this appears to be a widespread problem for the last couple of years.  Too many must have kits which are ticking off my wish list.  My sheds are starting to become difficult to enter.  And forget trying to find a particular kit!!! Too many boxes 😬 

I think it’s an awesome problem to have👍

I just need to find a way to retire really early now...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, dragonlanceHR said:

On FB they said Feb2023

Crikey, that's a long way off yet then considering it looks so far advanced. Oh well, I'll just have to wait. 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:01 AM, dragonlanceHR said:

Sorry, I was still in MS.406 mode.

Vengeance is Feb2022.

I'll edit the original post.

You can give people heart attacks and/or severe depression with posts like that. 🤣

@Tbolt Not quite as bad here but still brought 21. However my wish list is shrinking rapidly which is good. I hope yours has too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SleeperService said:

You can give people heart attacks and/or severe depression with posts like that. 🤣

@Tbolt Not quite as bad here but still brought 21. However my wish list is shrinking rapidly which is good. I hope yours has too. 

Yes my wish list is shrinking, but they keep coming out with new kits that aren't even on my wish list that I want!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2