Ordering out of stock items from RB's store

Just curious to hear if anyone has had any positive - or otherwise - experiences ordering Radu's stuff when marked Out of stock,

He does say to place the order, hence the query.

Cheers

I've had an order outstanding since the summer and despite email enquiries to which there have been no replies I have given up and will not use that company again. Pity as there is some good stuff, but I won't deal with companies that have such a cavalier attitude to their customers.

I have also heard that Radu is no longer running the retail side, but don't know that for certain so could just be rumour but could explain the downturn in the companies attitude.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dromia said:

I've had an order outstanding since the summer and despite email enquiries to which there have been no replies I have given up and will not use that company again. Pity as there is some good stuff, but I won't deal with companies that have such a cavalier attitude to their customers.

I have also heard that Radu is no longer running the retail side, but don't know that for certain so could just be rumour but could explain the downturn in the companies attitude.

Thanks - this has been my experience too. A pity, since as you say his stuff is good. I (with the benefit of hindsight😉) had the foresight to order in enough 1/32 turnbuckles for several aircraft, but I'll run out eventually 

I placed an order in July.  When I checked my account status, the order was always shown as 'processing'. I got no response to emails and I was refunded by PayPal last week.

Edited by iang

Radu is no longer involved with RB Productions, it is now a seperate entity, there is a long thread over on LSP on the subject,.

Cheers

Dennis

On 11/1/2020 at 7:21 PM, spitfire said:

The website has been down for a while, here is the discussion on the subject

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/86974-has-radu-brinzans-rb-productions-closed-its-doors-for-good/&tab=comments#comment-1236891

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks for the link - disappointing, but at least we know where we stand :crying: