Arma Models

ModellerMatt

Hi folks, first time poster looking for a bit of advice/info.

Has anyone ever bought anything from Arma Models? If so was it from a UK/EU source or direct from the RUS storefront? What was the experience like?

I have made several purchaces from https://arma-models.ru/. All of them succesful but with some peculiarities.

Firstly, since web store system does no accept orders to delivery outside Russia or CIS, you have to choose "pick-up from Moscow store" option and put delivery to abroad and preferred payment options in comments. After that you simply wait for confirmation email with delivery to abroad.

Secondly, the processing of order takes surpricingly long - my record was 3+ weeks. I suppose this delay was mostly because I ordered  some "future items", but it seem to take several days to get quote for delivery to abroad too.

I you want a speedier delivery, thy eBay, because most of the exclusive Arma-Models items are available on eBay from third parties.

Covid travel restrictions can slow postage from Russia significantly. At the moment I'm waiting for 8+ week for the parcel to be delivered from St.Petersburg to Finland (about 400 km). The delay is caused by lack of commercial flights between Finland and Russia (big thanks for that for EU). Moscow should be speedier.

I have used Russian Mail delivery and payment by PayPal or Yandex payment (i.e. normal major international credit card).

Hi Folks,

Yeah it's a bit awkward that Arma Hobby and Arma Models are so similar in name!  It was indeed Arma Models in Russia that I meant.

TSEPAJEV:

Many thanks, I'll try ebay and see if I get any joy, if not at least I have an idea for how to order from their website!

• 1 month later...