trumpeter 1/200 bismarck with pontos upgrade kit

steve5

got this solderer a while ago , was hopeless with it , saw a thing about solder paste , what a difference ,

spacer.png

paul budzic might frown at it , but i'm very happy , another guru of mine , will pattersen , said a little cigar lighter is even easier , got one on order .

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2020 at 07:37, steve5 said:

trying out that idea pascal , I modified one of theplanes , I will try and make it look like they taking it out of the hanger , but i have to try and get the door of off it first , 

spacer.png

Be careful with the angle of the folded wings of the Arado, it is necessary that it is well regulated so that it goes into the hangar...

I have to replace this one, the paint color anyway is not appropriate.

Screenshot-2020-12-12-15-31-46-128.jpg 

• Like 3

the paravanes are together , I found some old decals and added a stripe for effect . if you look at the bottom right hand one the rear finn is different , had to make one as the carpet monster ate the last one . 😃

spacer.png

• Like 3

The ship's coming along very nicely, indeed. She looks like you could spend thousands of hours super-detailing her (and probably still have to leave some details out). 

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris. 

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.
  • Like 1

cheers beefy , same to you mate . finally goy the main mast done . the lower crows nest I totally stuffed up , made a new one out of styrene , hopefully you won't notice , once it is painted .

spacer.png

• Like 3