Hello from Oz

SteveMc

I’ve been on BM for a while and having a look around.

Plenty of nice work to be seen and a good source for references.

I’ve been modelling on and off (mostly off) for 50+ years and got back into it a couple of years ago following retirement. How things have changed.

I build mostly military aircraft In 1/48 with a bit of 1/72 thrown in and have recently strayed into armour. 
Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

Welome from another Aussie newby here from Box Hill in Melb. Also retired after about 20 years of building and racing in motorsport. Time now for building the little ones!

I'm impressed by the vast subject matter and quality from many of the builders here.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Oz modeller said:

Hi Steve,

Welome from another Aussie newby here from Box Hill in Melb. Also retired after about 20 years of building and racing in motorsport. Time now for building the little ones!

I'm impressed by the vast subject matter and quality from many of the builders here.

Hi from Sydney. I am formerly from Nunawading so we were practically neighbours

Hi all,

Nice to be back on this great site after all these years away from modelling. I last posted in April 2014 and have only in the last couple of months started doing some modelling again.

It is quite obvious age has not been kind to my modelling skills, not that I was that good at it, but I do enjoy having a crack at doing them as I find it quite relaxing

I am building a 1/144 A380 at the moment and will post photos etc in the Works in Progress section as soon as I can work out how to upload photos.

I also need to find a free photo hosting site so I can upload from there. Any thought which site is easy to use?

If anyone can help with how to upload photos, I will be forever thankful

Cheers from Steve from Sydney

17 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday again, I use Flikr. I'm a technological neanderthal so my son set it up for me (the ATF also). But once set up even I can manage it. I've no complaints with it. HTH. Regards, Jeff.

Thank you. I will try that one