1/72 - Fokker G-1A Jachtkruiser by MikroMir - released

Homebee

Just to be sure - it is Bristol Mercury engines variant (the 9 cylinders engines seen on photo if prats)  whereas the MPM kit was driven by Pratt-Whitney's "export" G-1?

Regards

J-W 

On 10/28/2020 at 11:06 PM, JWM said:

Just to be sure - it is Bristol Mercury engines variant (the 9 cylinders engines seen on photo if prats)  whereas the MPM kit was driven by Pratt-Whitney's "export" G-1?

Regards

J-W 

No, I answer to myself - I have checked, the MPM is also Mercury driven "large" G-1

Regards

J-W

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Fokker G-1A Jachtkruiser by MikroMir - parts+box art - release in 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Fokker G-1A Jachtkruiser by MikroMir - released
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, sroubos said:

I hear conflicting rumours about a masking sheet being included in this kit, but it appears not to be the case from these photos. Can anybody who already has the kit clarify this?

Would also like to know the answer to this too, for me it's the difference between this kit being a 'maybe' or a 'definitely'.

The 1/48 kit does come with masks - but strangely Montex also makes a 1/48 set, which suggests the mask isn't included in all boxes, otherwise why would an aftermarket set be released?

Just got confirmation from The Aviation Megastore that a mask is included in the kit :)

Edited by sroubos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, -Ian- said:

Would also like to know the answer to this too, for me it's the difference between this kit being a 'maybe' or a 'definitely'.

Even if mask are not included in the box - I'm sure they will follow shortly from Eduard or some smaller producer like DEAD design.

This one has been on my 'need-a-decent-kit-of-it' waiting list for years, so I'm in the 'Definitely' crowd :)

• Like 1