The Dornier Do 17 family STGB chat

vppelt68

My pair are now in the gallery!  :yahoo:

Many thanks to @vppelt68 for hosting this one. :thanks:

There are quite a few kits available of earlier model Do 17s so I feel like I want to build another. The problem is my dance card is full for the foreseeable future.  So many projects, so little time!  And I'm semi-retired!!!  :D 

• Thanks 1

Thanks again to you @Enzo Matrix for herding us and making all these happen!

Now, dear friends, the POLL is open so go and vote for your favorite build. Choosing just one will be difficult, in my opinion we have exceptionally high standards here. Well done :thumbsup:. V-P

• Like 1

Many thanks for extension, this make me possible to finish two of planned three inputs!  The second model I finished at 12:05 AM and I posted only a couple of minutes before the deadline.  I hope to finish soon the third one as well...

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

We have the winners!

Both @modelling minion and @Mottlemaster tie the first spot in the Poll, with double the votes compared to other builds. Congratulations, Craig and Alistair :yahoo:

Thank you all for participating by building a kit or by commenting on the threads. Thanks to @Enzo Matrix who not only finds time to set up these group builds for us, but also manages to find time to finish two very beautiful Dorniers :thumbsup:

Best regards, V-P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

We have the winners!

Both @modelling minion and @Mottlemaster tie the first spot in the Poll, with double the votes compared to other builds. Congratulations, Craig and Alistair :yahoo:

Thank you all for participating by building a kit or by commenting on the threads. Thanks to @Enzo Matrix who not only finds time to set up these group builds for us, but also manages to find time to finish two very beautiful Dorniers :thumbsup:

Best regards, V-P

well that's a nice surprise . Thanks to those who voted for my entry and thanks to V-P for organizing the GB .

Cheers Alistair

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

We have the winners!

Best regards, V-P

Very surprised, and pleased, to have come joint first in the poll with Alistair's @Mottlemaster superb 217 N.

A huge thank you to all who voted for my model and an especially huge thank you to our esteemed host V-P @vppelt68 for having organised and run such a great GB, really looking forward to the Ju-88 one!

Cheers all.

Craig.

🇺🇦

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1