Як-28П Monchegorsk airfield 1970s

59 minutes ago, binbrook87 said:

What a beast of a machine! Would love to have seen one of these flying. A superb model you have produced there my friend. Especially like the tones of natural metal...very realistic 👍👍

Well..what more to say. topnotch nmf

• Like 1

Hi, I guess this is the Hobby Boss kit in 1/48? Anyway, a beautiful rendition of a brutal aircraft and a well deserved award winner. The Yak-28P really represents the Soviet design school at its best: Big airframe, big radar and big missiles. In short, it looks dangerous just sitting on the ground :D

Cheers

Markus

• Like 2

Outstanding. Thank you for sharing! I grew up as the child of an American Naval officer. I get the same excitement from modelling the ships and aircraft I grew up seeing! 

• Like 1

Wow I like the way you have applied and completed the always difficult natural metal finish.  I`m envious of your skills as a supreme and gifted artist.  :worthy:

Mike

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FAAFAN said:

Outstanding. Thank you for sharing! I grew up as the child of an American Naval officer. I get the same excitement from modelling the ships and aircraft I grew up seeing! 

Thanks! It is a differents sides of the morld, differents cultures... But the people (esp children) are mostly thesame! And modelling uniting us!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

I love the finish. What type of metalizer? 

Hi! Thsnks! That is no matter the type of the metallizer the matter is in the shades. I used AKAH and Revell (because i have them at my stash) silver alluminium, tytanium, steel and burn metall.