Leopard Tank STGB, 27th May to 27th August 2023.

Hmm, I thought I had signed up for this group build but a quick review seems to indicate that I did not.

In any case, modern armour is not really my interest but I am always looking new challenges so please add my name to this group build.

cheers, Graham 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ColonelKrypton said:

Hmm, I thought I had signed up for this group build but a quick review seems to indicate that I did not.

In any case, modern armour is not really my interest but I am always looking new challenges so please add my name to this group build.

cheers, Graham 

More than happy to add you to the list Graham.👍

🇺🇦

• modelling minion changed the title to Leopard Tank STGB, in the bunfight again and at 40!
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have anything suitable in The Stash, so I'm depending on advice from the BM GB Massiv.  

Hobby Boss 1/35 Leopard 2A5.   Any comments?

Also... a prototype question.   Looking at the 2A5 turret, isn't there a significant shot trap there?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

I don't have anything suitable in The Stash, so I'm depending on advice from the BM GB Massiv.  

Hobby Boss 1/35 Leopard 2A5.   Any comments?

Also... a prototype question.   Looking at the 2A5 turret, isn't there a significant shot trap there?  

As I state very early on in the proposal for the GB I am far from an expert on the Leopard (or anything else really) but from what I have seen the Hobby Boss kits seem to be accurate and quite good value too.

As for the shot trap it does look to me to have a significant one designed in, very unusual for a modern design.

🇺🇦

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Covjets13 said:

@modelling minion now you MADE me buy a kit, when are we starting? I’m really looking forward to my second tank😉

Cheers Craig for organising this GB. 

Si 

As soon as I get a date Simon I shall let you know, I have asked for a slot in the second half of the year so we just need to wait for our intrepid GB/STGB moderatot @Enzo the Magnificent to shuffle the deck and let us know when we can get started.

🇺🇦

• modelling minion changed the title to Leopard Tank STGB, 27th May to 27th August 2023.
  • 2 weeks later...