- SLOVAK TIGER - 1/48 -

- In my FULCRUM serie after the  two-seater this is the 9/12 version in Slovak Tiger meet 2002 -THe kit is G.W.H 1/48 scale, decals from SHYHART;I us the dedicated Quinto  3D product for the first time. the effet is stunning but i add some white glue to the water for a better grip on previously painted plastic part as adviced by the manufacturer's instruction .

7SM95E.jpg

dx3x3N.jpg

rbuKxC.jpg

7T4t37.jpg

7uXG0q.jpg

JDWo8i.jpg

5ecs9L.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Gary Brantley said:

Very striking indeed!   Another fine Fulcrum and a great one at that. :clap2:  And, do I understand correctly that those tiger stripes are decals?   An amazing effect to be sure!  :worthy:

- Those decals are very well designed, for instance, the upper and lower leading edge decals are one piece which render them easy to settle in place the same even around round shapes like intakes ducts, they are strong enough to stand  some light adjustements, the most difficult is to find the right size of the white zones to be painted before installing the tranfers, and above all the white paint is to be glossy a matt acrylic warnish  can be sprayed once every thing duly dry

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Truly beautiful work. Would like to see pictures of the cockpit, please.

iXyswP.jpg

-....This photo is for my next Fulcrum  to come, it is the same reference: Quinta Studio QD 48025 - on the negativ side that require to match  the background cockpit color to the decal ones as it is difficult to modify the decal back ground color if only to damage the splendid details, the same for an even light wash

• Like 2