Hasegawa MiG-31B in 1/72nd being released

JPuente54

I just got an email from Kitlinx stating that the Hasegawa MiG-31B is available; I have not found any release data. Has anyone else been able to see/check it, or heard about how it looks? I have the Zvezda kit from a few years ago; still in the box.

Hmm...Isn't this the ICM kit?  I already have the Zvezda (after switching from the ICM) kit and some KoPro decals so all I need now is a Master pitot, some AKAN paints, and for SOMEBODY to make a nice resin cockpit!

Come on, NeOmega, Pavla, anybody!

WARDOG

Edited by WARDOG
Added Items

First ICM release was a rebox of whatever kit from either Condor or Eastern Express, there are at least two boxes with a probably third one that I once spotted on Ebay, which are:

Blue perimeter with both 31s on color

One aircraft is painted, other one is B&W with the fired missile under 1/72 writing

Last one was similar to the one used when the new tooling was released but I don't remember the differences

Zvezda did made it's own tooling which for what I remember was a mix between prototype due engines and whatever they wanted it to be, I once owned both, now I only have the Mig-31B kit and there are no differences but an extra sprue between them.

Condor/EE tooling was a pain in the bum to build, I remember fixing upper fuselage first, then vertical stabs and the bottom section for last because intakes and whatever did not align well.

Luigi

• Like 1