Embraer EMB 312 Tucano Peruvian Air Force

I greet you again! This time a nice airplane with a serious reputation as a real warrior! The model is nice, but simple, so to speak, a weekend model. Аs most of my models, this one is strictly out of the box. As for the prototype, I took a real plane of the . Well, I love the exotic in my works! Painted with AKAN and Revell, tinted with oil and powder compact. The emphasis in painting was made on shades of the base color, but within  exploitation.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

<Removed airliners.net copyrighted image.  Please only link to their pictures in future, as do not like their images posted directly in forums>

Edited by Mike
Removed copyright airliners.net image
  • Like 45

32 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Very nice, but the navigator has got his coordinates wrong......you've ended up in the AFV section!

John.

Absolutely right! I preesed "srart new topic" button, but missed the fact that it was an armour section.... Now i do not know how to transfer the topic into correct section or delete.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snitok1983 said:

Now i do not know how to transfer the topic into correct section or delete.

Click on the 3 dots on the top right of your post, then click 'report' The mods will move the post to the aircraft section.

Great looking Tucano though.

Andy:cat:

• Like 1

Moved for you :)  In case you didn't notice, I've removed the airliners.net photo, as they can be a little prickly about their copyright images being posted directly in forums.  Please just use a link to the photo in future to keep us all out of trouble :yes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Agent K said:

Fantastic model, you've captured the lovely lines and great cammo scheme on this aircraft well.

I have to agree. A splendid job done there.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Josh G said:

Excellente! I'm not normally a fan of this plane but I love this. I think the Peruvian Air Force have used these in battle 

Thanks, colleague! I think they used her in a Peruvian- Ecuadorian war.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...