All my finished models

dov

Well, the secret of success:

No TV.

Very demanding job.

By our self, organizing exhibitions about aviation history. Together to international exhibitions.

My wife is also a modeler. She always has many ideas and finds every new stuff for modelling.

Together to the airshows and museums and flying with old machines.

Shared love for modelling.

That's it.

• Like 3

Yes, the storage of the models has been an issue since my first model. But basically, where there is a will, there is also a way.

When models from the first few days no longer seemed beautiful to me personally, they were put on my list of gifts. I gave presents to many children, school friends of my children. Later when I built two or three versions, I gave gifts to friends and acquaintances from the aviation. Some strangers became aware of this through exhibits. They contacted me and wanted to buy models. Never for money. Giving gifts or flying hours. That's how I kept it to this day. At the moment I find it a little bit more difficult to ask who needs models. There are plenty of them to be given away.

Basically, all models are in the large shelf that corresponds to the wall length and height. Showcase is impossible because of the weight. Dusting is a topic that is necessary at periodic intervals.

Happy modelling

• Like 1