Dragon's Panthers from the Dungeon

Ernie

I went digging in the dungeon to see what Panthers I had hiding there and came up with these two.....

50498639927_bc4d8b715d_b.jpg

Panther G with all steel road wheels. The kit comes only with the late mantlet with the chin, however I found a replacement early G mantlet on Ebay so ordered that. I will have to see what I have for etch for this as the kit came with none. Also ordered a set of Echelon decals as well.

50497776278_f5f4a08146_b.jpg

And then we hive this one, Panther F and digging even deeper I came up with a Verlinden Coelian turret. Not sure where the rest of the parts for it are, but not a huge deal.  This kit at least has supplied etch for the deck screens. I also ordered a pair of 37mm flak 43/ L60 barrels for this, which are far superior to the Verlinden supplied resin muzzles and plastic rod barrels.

So, not sure if one, none, or both will be finished. I have also ordered a set of tracks, which should be good for either vehicle, so depending on what I find on hand for other accessories (etch, etc.) will be the determining factor. Also, the early G mantlet I have on the way came from a different tooled Dragon kit, so hopefully will fit the mounting arrangement of the kit I have without too much work, so that could factor in as well. But, these are my two options so I am going to try to make them work!  

• Like 6