1/18 Hawker Fury

It seems, Peter, that you have mastered the art of modelling cloth covered airframes.  A fine and fitting tribute to Flying Off (Acting Flight Lt) Peck and Sgt Patten.  I too hope you are able to display the Fury at Tangmere!

Thanks again for sharing your MOJO in action!

You're having us on! Thats the real thing with the background 'photoshopped'!   I may as well give up now. No way will I ever get near to that standard and acquire your kind of skills.

8 hours ago, Gondor44 said:

I saw no door to the cockpit in the pictures, I do hope you simply left it off to show the internal detail.

Gondor

Correct - it's a removable panel, rather than a door

I made the panel but left it off as the 'pit is tiny as it is...

Peter 

• Like 1

This is one of, if not the best model aircraft I've ever seen! Your attention to detail, careful planning, and creative techniques have really paid off! Truly outstanding work! Following along with this build has been an absolute delight! I look forward to eventually seeing this at Tangmere in person!

• Like 1

Peter,

You produced a wonderful replica of a beautiful aircraft once again. Thank you for taking us on your journey. 

Over the years you have shown us things I may never do. But you  have also shown me things I have done since

you showed us how.  Thank you.

All the Best!

Don

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve just come across this thread and I can honestly say I’ve never seen workmanship like this before😱

Absolutely stunning work😍😍

As to the next build, why not just up the scale a fraction and build something full size🤫 You obviously have the skills😋