2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

On 02/11/2020 at 19:06, Hockeyboy76 said:

Shirley, surely...... it’s started again

any way to save @Enzo Matrix, I’m certain it was @Col.‘s fascination with the derrière that led to the BUMFIGHT, with @trickyrich fanning it the flames. 

I do NOT want to know where the flames came from...!

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

That’s an excellent song Enzo - I love the Bluetones - but it seems to me that it’s the line about the lunatics running the asylum that’s particularly relevant here!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, zebra said:

That’s an excellent song Enzo - I love the Bluetones - but it seems to me that it’s the line about the lunatics running the asylum that’s particularly relevant here!

what do you mean!!!!!   I resent represent that comment!  🤪

right straight too it before the mighty wind from how deep my valley blows us away!

Ok as mention someone....and they know who they are......changed their vote/votes yesterday!!!!  :nono:  We'll have none of that until the 2 weeks to go......then let the bloodshed commence!  :yahoo:

Hmmm things have started to slow down, from that frantic start...... go we go off prematurely did we? 🎆       :rofl2:

Only 2 things are sort firming, the "Cheap Bottom" GB and at the other end there's still that Stranger Danger alert out, have member locked their doors?

2021%20Voting%2003-XL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

37 minutes ago, zebra said:

I’m In A Weird Place Now by BC Camplight might also be an appropriate song

Great song, I like his stuff, the last album Shortly after take off is a good listen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zebra said:

I’m In A Weird Place Now by BC Camplight might also be an appropriate song

Around these parts it's always an appropriate song! :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zebra said:

I am a human Wombat. I even bear a passing resemblance to "Grotty" pictured part way down the article! Plus Mrs. Minion says that I am grotty, can you believe the nerve!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zebra said:

"Biting each other on the bottom is also a vital flirtation technique.

“A female will go and bite the bum of a male and then run off, and he has to chase her. Or the male will bite her rump, which will cause her to run and he will chase her,” she says. “It’s very much a part of the ritual.”

And, much like everything in wombat mating, it’s somewhat violent.

“It is a brutal process, you can come in the next morning and there will be chunks of fur all around the enclosure where they’ve just had a huge mating bout,” Swinbourne says.

“When people watch it they go, ‘Wow, I did not expect that, this is insane.’ She is yelling, there is this constant running, she will kick him, he will chase her and just kind of jump on top of her back and claw at her and roll her over. It’s pretty intense.”

Think I used to drink in that pub :hmmm:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Col. said:

"Biting each other on the bottom is also a vital flirtation technique.

“A female will go and bite the bum of a male and then run off, and he has to chase her. Or the male will bite her rump, which will cause her to run and he will chase her,” she says. “It’s very much a part of the ritual.”

And, much like everything in wombat mating, it’s somewhat violent.

“It is a brutal process, you can come in the next morning and there will be chunks of fur all around the enclosure where they’ve just had a huge mating bout,” Swinbourne says.

“When people watch it they go, ‘Wow, I did not expect that, this is insane.’ She is yelling, there is this constant running, she will kick him, he will chase her and just kind of jump on top of her back and claw at her and roll her over. It’s pretty intense.”

Think I used to drink in that pub :hmmm:

For one horrible moment, I got very alarmed about where this forum is heading.

Then I saw "wombats" ...

• Haha 4

All this bum-talk reminds me of a certain B-17G-55-BO of the 532nd bomb squadron, 381st bomb group, s/n 42-102664. She was baptized HAPPY BOTTOM in Ridgewell by actor Edward G. Robinson. The name was lead from the name of Mrs. Gladys Robinson, affectionally called by her husband, yes you guessed it, GLAD A$$ :rofl2:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, zebra said:

see another creature we have down here that's looking to get the unsuspecting tourist!!!  Wombats are nearly as dangerous as the Queensland Drop Bear!!!! 

2 hours ago, modelling minion said:

I am a human Wombat. I even bear a passing resemblance to "Grotty" pictured part way down the article! Plus Mrs. Minion says that I am grotty, can you believe the nerve!

I didn't know you were a chubby hairy grumpy old bast@#d!!  :D

22 minutes ago, klr said:

For one horrible moment, I got very alarmed about where this forum is heading.

Then I saw "wombats" ...

don't worries it's bound to get much worse....we've only just begun! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jackroadkill said:

I don't know, I spend the evening flooding the house and when I come back we're all doing the "wombat nasty"....

I’m truly sorry. But also not, it does seem to have raised the tone (not very far admittedly)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, zebra said:

I’m truly sorry. But also not, it does seem to have raised the tone (not very far admittedly)

a gentle climb before it starts it's quick decline again! :D

We haven't even mentioned it eats, root & leaves! :rofl2:

Come on folks British armor cant fail twice in two years on a British Forum ? We need votes get your friends to vote, get your co-workers to join and vote, get your family to join and vote, grab a homeless person set them up with an account and a meal if they’ll vote for British Armor ! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1