2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, Jasonb13 said:

Newbie question, what's the blue dotted vertical line just after 60 or so votes? Thanks!

I think it's the projected number of votes required for a GB to make the cut, based on voting numbers for previous years.

A bit like the "40 points" target to avoid relegation from the Premier League in England. It might be more than enough, but it might not be quite enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Will blame Enzo for making it so hard to see........probably not his fault.......but will still blame him!!!!  :bleh:

That is the polite way to do things! 

Oh...   by the way, people.    It's   BUNfight.    BUNFIGHT be told!!!!  :nono:

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, SoftScience said:

As in two bunnies fighting? Or are we talking butt cheeks ? ??? 

Bunnies fighting? Should we video that?

• Haha 2

Shirley the forum software will soon autocorrect it everytime someone writes "bumfight". It does have that function, you see, try writing the name of an airfield in Bretagne, France: Kerlin-sweetheart. When I submit my reply, it will say Kerlin-Sweetheart or something like that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Surely thats animal cruelty, which is why Enzo has to be talking about butt cheeks. Surely he wouldn't be promoting animal cruelty.🐰

Depends how much of a Playboy you are :shrug:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

That is the polite way to do things! 

Oh...   by the way, people.    It's   BUNfight.    BUNFIGHT be told!!!!  :nono:

Rodger chief......... Bumfight it is!

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

Shirley the forum software will soon autocorrect it everytime someone writes "bumfight". It does have that function, you see, try writing the name of an airfield in Bretagne, France: Kerlin-sweetheart. When I submit my reply, it will say Kerlin-Sweetheart or something like that.

there is and it's really silly, if it type something you do with a pin i get this - gentleman's parts   :rofl2:

Not very helpful when you're suggesting to someone a way to remove air pockets from decals! Doing the auto-correct way I think may be illegal in most places! :D

5 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

Not very helpful when you're suggesting to someone a way to remove air pockets from decals! Doing the auto-correct way I think may be illegal in most places! :D

seems a really heavy handed way to get rid of air bubbles in decals. One might hurt themselves depending on the location of the decal, too. 

but back to bun fights. Is it left bun vs right bun? OR two complete sets going against eachother? 

Inquiring minds want to know....before mods come and lock this down.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

...any way to save @Enzo Matrix, I’m certain it was @Col.‘s fascination with the derrière that led to the BUMFIGHT, with @trickyrich fanning it the flames. 

I'd like to point out it wasn't me who started it but none of you will believe me so :shrug:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Col. said:

I'd like to point out it wasn't me who started it but none of you will believe me so :shrug:

Poor old Col getting blamed again........now I wouldn't do a thing like that!  :bleh:

Ok I'll post an update of the chart with the totals for 2 days (from when I started taking note of the votes). I normally wouldn't do a daily update yet, but I wanted to show those that haven't seen how the graphs on the LHS work. Basically I take the current votes and reference them with the totals from the previous day. This change is what is shown on the RHS, Green for votes increased and Red for votes lost. I can only see the changes when I take the snapshot, there may be some taken and added to the same GB over a day, I can't see those.

What I did see today...I'd just entered in votes today, ran the software, printed out the new graph, went to check it with the results and in that time someone has gone in and changed their votes!!!! I don't know who you are, but i saw it!!! :wicked:

Anyway this side graph will become more in the last 2 weeks of the poll........then you'll see movement all over the place.

2021%20Voting%2002-XL.jpg  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Oh I think its opposing sets of buns, left versus right would be some kind of bun civil war!

Are we talking left cheek versus right cheek with some kind of valley in the middle ground which suffers from occasional strong gusts?

• Haha 2