2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

21 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

One job, give him one job! 

Im surprised to see the Nordic 2 GB, below the cut off line with no votes :whistle:, it’s not like the owner of the GB and the “inputer” of the “votes” is the same person. 

ok seeing as this version worried you and to prove there is no bias in my looking after this chart and updating the numbers correctly I've spent ages fixing it up!!!

All good now! :thumbsup:

2021%20Voting%20Nordic%20funny-XL.jpg

:rofl2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

3 minutes ago, CliffB said:

@Enzo Matrix Is the poll currently forcing you to vote for at least one option in each group?  (IIRC there's normally a "none in this group option").

Cheers

Now Cliff!!!  after all Enzo's hard work have you broken it already!!  :D

It would have been so much nicer and easier if they'd all been in one section.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, trickyrich said:

Now Cliff!!!  after all Enzo's hard work have you broken it already!!  :D

It would have been so much nicer and easier if they'd all been in one section.

Serves me right for trying to give all my nine votes to the three options in Group 2!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, CliffB said:

Serves me right for trying to give all my nine votes to the three options in Group 2!

This is the proof that "them" are trying to nudge things to their favour 😨.

Since you have to vote for at least one of the GBs in group 2 they stand a better chance to go trough than the GBs in group 1 

Also I believe that you don't have to use all your nine lives/votes. This would tilt the scale very favourably to group 2 if a larger percentage of people employs this tactic.

Some statisticisn correct me please if this is not the case.

The best solution imo would be to have all the competitors in one poll. Failing that, I would put the GBs that got a bye from last year in a separate group.

This would be mir 'fair' IMO, as it would give a slightly better chance to the old GB proposals, while keeping the playing field level fir the new GBs.

I think 1 poll is not possible due to limitations of the forum software unfortunately.  I do like the idea of the new ones in one, and the carry overs in the other.

• Like 1

All done.  The poll is now open again.  The two sections are now balanced so that no GB gets a statistical advantage from being in a smaller group.  The percentage bars now give a far better indication of the running.    There are also now "not in this section" options, so you don't have to split your choices if you don't want to.

I can assure everyone that there is no shadowy cabal colluding to rig the poll.  :)  There is only me and as I need to be a disinterested moderator, I don't even vote.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I'm going to fix the poll glitches.  The poll will be temporarily closed for the next few minutes.

you're game......bet there was a 50/50 chance you may have broken it.........but i have faith in our dear leader!!!   :pray:

:D

my goodness, talk about a sudden rush in the voting!! Don't they know there's still 29 days to go! Doesn't anyone care about my sanity as I try to keep track of things!!

• Haha 3

Ok I’ve voted, although I’m keeping tight lipped about my selections. Might even switch them slightly on a daily basis just to give Rich something to do! 
Cheers and thanks lads for putting this altogether.. Dave 

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

my goodness, talk about a sudden rush in the voting!! Don't they know there's still 29 days to go! Doesn't anyone care about my sanity as I try to keep track of things!!

Just wait what happens once the tactical voting starts. Then you have the right to complain. :D

While modelling my last plane I accidentally removed the mid section of the fuselage. I didn't fret though. it was supposed to be a Short Stirling anyway.

• Haha 7